1. It’s also very helpful to realize that this very body that we have, with its aches and its pleasures,is exactly what we need to be fully human.
2. The inward journey is about finding your own fullness, something that no one else can take away.
3. That’s what I consider true generosity. You give your all, and yet you feel as if it costs your nothing.
4. Feeling grateful to or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.
5. The miracle of gratitude is that it shifts you perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see.
6. All things are lessons God would have you learn, and the best students get the hardest tests.
7. Life should be touched, not strangled. You’ve got to relax, let it happen at times.
8. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
9. Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.
10. We need to learn how to steer by our inner compass and trust it more than we ever have before.