1. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
2. If you want to know what God thinks about money, just look at the people He gives it to.
3. Make money your god and it will plague you like the devil.
4. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.
5. Money will buy you a fine dog, but only love can make it wag its tail.
1. Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort.
2. Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.
3. If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some.
4. A penny saved is a penny earned.
5. The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.
6. Money is the opposite of the weather. Nobody talks about it, but everybody does something about it.
7. It doesn't matter if you're black or white...the only color that really matters is green.
1. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it.
2. Money often costs too much.
3. Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
4. If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.